Blockchain Writer – Blockchain Jobs UK
Register for this role now on Blockchain121 and sign up to Rainmakrr for more great blockchain jobs roles.
Check out our full list of blockchain jobs at Rainmakrr agency and also our guide to the best blockchain startups and crypto recruitment agencies out there if you don’t find your ideal role here and of course if you are just starting our check out our list of the best blockchain degrees uk has to offer!
They are looking for a talented Technical Writer to help create and build out a modern documentation and user assistance infrastructure/services. You will be a core part of the product management team working closely with engineering, product marketing, and customer enablement to create resources that don’t just document what the product does, but accelerates a user from novice to power user., * Work with product managers, and engineers to produce and maintain world-class documentation, including User Guides, Integration Guides, API Developer Guides, In platform documentation (tooltips, welcome instructions, etc.).
Blockchain Jobs UK
- Write for a variety of audiences, from non-technical end users to programmers, system administrators, and integrators.
- Gather and analyze technical and product information from various sources to document new or changing product functionality
- Learn complex concepts, and communicate the information in a way that is engaging and understood by users.
- Integrate use case and functional data into user documentation and examples.
- Build reports and quantitative analysis of market competition, and sectors in order to derive suggestions and plans on target markets for product lines.
- Work with product managers/owners in analysing business use cases and deriving user stories for product development teams.
- Strong writing, production, and technical editing skills.
- Very strong analytical skills and ability to operate in a fast-paced environment with evolving project requirements and priorities.
- BA/BS in Technical Communication or related discipline, or at least five years of experience in writing complex documentation for software services and products.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills, including willingness and ability to consult with subject matter experts from engineering, support, and product management.
- Portfolio of work and/or writing samples (great blockchain jobs UK start of career!)
- Strong experience owning an end-to-end documentation creation process. A familiarity with API and SDK documentation
- MS Office Suite, Excel, Scenario Analysis, Python, R or other data analysis language, programming experience a plus.
- Excellent communication skills in English, including preparing presentations, presenting to peers and being able to sell new ideas and solutions.
- Blockchain experience a plus.
Blockchain121’s client is a global team of industry leading experts focused on creating the future of blockchain mining. Their mission is to be the world’s largest, vertically integrated blockchain service provider.