Blockchain Project Manager – Hot Blockchain Jobs UK
Check out our full list of blockchain jobs london at Rainmakrr agency and also our guide to the best blockchain startups london and crypto recruitment agencies out there if you don’t find your ideal role here and of course if you are just starting our check out our list of the best blockchain degrees uk has to offer!
Technical Project Manager – Blockchain – Remote (UK)
Blockchain121’s client believes that the future of finance is borderless, accessible, private and personalised. Their mission is to reduce inequality and increase opportunity by making identity and payment services seamless and accessible to all.
About the Role
They are looking for a Technical Project Manager that can manage projects, talk with clients, gather requirements, define and delegate tasks, review and select technologies, architecture, methodologies, and manage a globally sparse team.
You will be responsible for delivering blockchain-related projects: from conception to the launch. Transforming ideas and business requirements into fully functional software. Keeping all stakeholders informed and maintaining projects on track.
Hot Blockchain Jobs UK – Responsibilities
- Manage a development team to meet deadlines and assure the project quality
- Coach the team in architecture, and software design decisions.
- Define, execute, and prioritize structured roadmaps and plans
- Ensure software quality constraints and key metrics are successfully met
- Work closely with clients on projects from conceptual design to launch
Who you are
- Minimum of 5+ years experience working as a technical project manager or similar role. Background in FinTech & Blockchain a plus.
- Working knowledge of project and workstream management tools such as GitHub, Confluence, Jira
- Tenacious, self starter who thrives in understanding the details of complex, cross-functional projects and can effectively distil into actionable project plans
- Superb organizational skills and an analytical view on maximizing productivity, with a focus on value and not getting caught up on process
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Eager to ask questions and understand business and product objectives.
- Inherently curious about how things work and the ability to self-educate when necessary.
- Have the energy and patience to work in a dynamic environment and rapidly growing industry
- Diverse business-domain knowledge background
- Real-world agile development coaching and execution
- Experience with Node.js, React, React Native and functional programming languages
- Worked with remote teams