Crypto Compliance Jobs Blockchain Compliance Jobs – Compliance Analyst
UPDATE – Check out our new Blockchain Compliance Jobs board!
Apply directly at Evai directly or register with Rainmakrr.
Click here to go the Rainmakrr Blockchain Recruitment agency or click here to go back to our blockchain jobs UK board or the Blockchain Jobs board on Rainmakrr Agency
Blockchain Jobs UK Compliance Analyst
Evai.io are looking to hire a Compliance Analyst. This job is ideally suited for a recent college graduate and eager problem-solver who is interested in learning about financial technology, block chain, and digital tokens. The program analyst’s responsibilities will include maintaining and monitoring confidential customer account information; creating, updating and analyzing reports regarding customer account activity, FinCEN compliance and other compliance related aspects; preparing production for law enforcement requests; and performing KYC investigative research.
- Meeting timelines and goal objectives set by compliance department leadership;
- Preparing, analyzing and maintaining customer account activity reports for specified filters.
- Preparing suspicious activity reports or document production for internal and external review in accordance with Company’s various policies and procedures.
- Performing confidential proprietary database research of sensitive personal identification information (PII) as well as open source and adverse news searches regarding the Company’s individual and business customers.
- Creating comprehensive customer profiles to be categorized for regular monitoring of customer activity, tracking for anomalies or irregularities to trigger additional research.
- Completing required AML training and other relevant training/skills-education programs as deemed necessary by compliance department leadership.
- Providing recommendations on additional methods or sources to enhance compliance processes.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to work independently;
- Attention to detail and dedication to quality assurance to ensure the reporting of accurate data, while regularly monitoring said data to update shared information;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task in a dynamic environment and meet set deadlines;
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint;
- Understanding and adherence to the highest level of discreteness and confidentiality regarding all aspects of his or her work and knowledge of the company;
- College degree is required, and we prefer those who have a degree in business, law, or another applicable discipline.
- We prefer individuals with a graduate degree who have previously worked in a dynamic, high-paced environment.
What is in Store?
- Do something meaningful: Be a part of the future of finance technology.
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems.
- International work environment and flat organisation.
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company.
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers’ mid-career.
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire.
Crypto Compliance Jobs Blockchain Compliance Jobs –