Apply here at LA TOKEN
LATOKEN exchange has 2 million accounts including 900k+ users of our Android app rated 4.4 by 25+ thousands of reviews. We leverage the next tech to make account opening as easy as Instagram. The technology and our Olympic sports culture can make us the first billion users digital wallet needed to free people to manage their financial life.
Role: Money-laundering Reporting Officer
Role Mission: Provide oversight for anti-money laundering actions.
Our relative – the Coinbase exchange with 30 million accounts goes to Nasdaq with an estimate of $ 60 billion, 3 times more expensive than the Nasdaq itself, since we are the next generation financial system. You can find next bitcoin in Latoken.
- Develop policy : Develop and maintain the firm’s anti-money laundering and counter-terrorist
financing policy in line with evolving statutory and regulatory obligations.
- AML risk : Support and coordinate management focus on the money laundering risk in
individual business areas.
- Culture : Assist management in developing and maintaining an effective anti-money
laundering and counter-terrorist financing compliance culture.
- Documentation : Ensure that the firm’s risk management policies, risk assessment profile and
their application are adequately documented.
- Monitoring : Establish and maintain appropriate risk-based monitoring processes that are
proportionate to the firm’s operations’ scale, nature, and complexity.
- Investigation : Ensure all internal suspicious activity reports received are investigated
- Reporting : Ensure that a SAR is submitted to the relevant law enforcement agency
regarding all suspicions that have substance. Represent the firm to all external agencies, e.g. regulators or law
enforcement agencies, and in any other third-party enquiries related to
money laundering prevention, investigation or compliance.
- Training : Ensure that all staff are aware of their personal obligations and the firm’s
policies; all relevant staff are adequately trained in money laundering and
terrorist finance prevention, that the standards and scope of the training are
appropriate, and that appropriate training records are kept.
Requirement skills and experience:
- Experience working with International jurisdictions, International compliance.
- Legal or compliance experience with crypto or payments industry.
- At least one of: legal degree or financial qualification (CPA, ACCA, CIMA, CIA).
- Experience with IFRS, financial reporting, external audit.
- Solid business judgement.
- Fluent English.
As a plus:
- Experience in contracts negotiations, commercial dispute resolution.
- Experience in KYC procedures AML/ATF regulations.
Feel a great fit – apply now or forward to a great candidate.