Are you the one?
We are looking for a passionate people-oriented program manager who will help Nethermind drive and evolve its unique Internship Program. The Internship Program Manager will be fully responsible for the execution and success of the program which at its peak might consist of 150 interns (currently around 50). It’s a great chance to help grow the next generation of blockchain developers and researchers through coaching and project assignments within Nethermind. Work with the great minds in the blockchain ecosystem and build the future of Ethereum and Web3 together with Nethermind.
- Manage up to 150 interns across all departments (with Engineering having the majority)
- Onboard up to 50 new interns every month (2-3 daily)
- Check in regularly (via Slack or 1/1 call) with all interns to coach and guide them during the internship tenure
- Help interns join the project(s) which align best with their interests at the start and during the internship (interns are free to change projects at any time)
- Monitor interns’ engagement on all communication channels and take actions for those who are not visible enough to include and enable them in our community
- Build your own network with projects and teams in Nethermind to be able to connect interns with the right people
- Work with the Project Staffing team and Project Managers to understand projects and their staffing needs.
- Help project teams to prepare intern onboarding materials and procedures to ease the project entry learning curve
- Gather individual interns’ performance feedback on a monthly basis and share it with the individuals and with the leadership team in a structured measurable manner
- Work with regional leads to understand and drive engagement in all regions
- Engage with interns before their official start date and after the completion (alumni)
- Gather feedback after the completion of each internship. Analyze results, plan and execute improvement actions.
- Deliver weekly report on internship program execution - key program measures, feedback from participants
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks efficiently
- Strong interpersonal interaction skills (effective communication, negotiation, collaboration, the ability to be diplomatic and stand one’s ground)
- Great people skills (career coaching, doing 1/1s, feedback gathering)
- Understanding of IT domain and skills needed to develop software
- Good understanding of blockchain and Ethereum (both in the engineering and research field)
- Ability to use technology (Notion, Excel, analytics tools, etc.)
- Flexibility and good decision-making skills
- Managerial and time-management skills
Perks and benefits:
- Fully remote
- Flexible working hours
- Plus equity