Content marketing strategy and implementation & project management.
The Head of Content is responsible for strategising, planning, and overseeing/ implementing long or short-form content creation for various channels including the blog, social media, ads, website, decks, one-pagers, reports, questionnaires, applications, & events, as well as managing PR and other external publications, including partner and customer collaborations.
Duties and responsibilities
- Preparing and implementing a comprehensive content calendar based on quantitative and qualitative analytics for all departments, with the flexibility to tweak the calendar as needed.
- Understanding of key target audiences and competitor SWOT reporting, along with market landscape research and how to apply this knowledge to a content strategy.
- Ability to balance ongoing team content planning eg. daily social media, weekly blogs, monthly newsletters, and quarterly reports, with ad hoc projects, eg. webinars or hackathons.
- Managing a centralised content library and ensuring the latest branded and designed content is being used by all departments, especially the sales team using decks and one-pagers.
- An understanding of SaaS and the current and upcoming products and services Crystal has to offer, with the ability to convert that information into engaging and understandable content.
- The Head of Content will lead the rest of the content team in collaboration with the marketing team, writing briefs and overseeing a team of content creators from project start to finish.
- 3+ years’ experience in content management with 1+ years' experience in leadership
- Fluent level of English (Current C2 level in written and spoken English)
- Creative outlook supported by strong writing and digital marketing skills
- Experience in proofreading, editing, and reviewing content by others is essential
- Ability to go between long-form content and short-form copy as needed
- Can work independently but can also follow a brief to the letter when needed
- Working knowledge of best practices for niche PR and third-party media content
- Working knowledge of blockchain/ fintech/ high-tech industries
- Research, strategic, and planning skills related to content marketing
- An excellent communicator, who can see the overall picture and has an eye for detail
- Experience working with WordPress, Buffer, Asana, Teams, and similar digital platforms
- Experience in hiring, budgeting, and coordinating a large content team, with freelancers
- Deep understanding of cryptocurrencies and blockchain, related to compliance analytics
- As a remote-first company, you can work from anywhere, but to join weekly company calls and meet daily deadlines, it will be easiest if you’re in a European time zone.