The Workday Specialist will be the “go-to” implementation leader for all Workday system integration relating to Finance and HR processes, including payroll, financial reporting, contract and expense management etc. You have a broad understanding of human capital management and finance, while also being able to architect solutions within specific domains and with other enterprise systems (e.g. JIRA, Confluence).
- Support and lead integration of Workday for both HR and Finance activities;
- Responsible for the smooth data extraction and conversion from existing finance systems to Workday;
- Establish and maintain systems and controls which verify the integrity of all systems, processes and data;
- Responsible for the overall systems planning and control, process design and review, master data maintenance, and regular reporting to team leads;
- Ability to develop and maintain project scheduling to ensure it is aligned with the project plan and budget.
- Support HR and Financial Controller in continual enhancement of HR and Finance processes, including streamlining and automation of workflows, configurations of Workday system and leading the project management and change management process.
- Update project status to key stakeholders and team heads, and propose changes in project scope, timeline, or plans if necessary;
- Partner with all internal teams (including in-house HR and finance team) as well as external consultants for workflow set up and system implementation;
- Provide technical assistance in identifying, evaluation and development of system solutions that improve the business process and meet the risk management, corporate governance and financial reporting’s requirements;
- Monitor the integration of systems with Workday and assist the delivery of end-user system training;
- Create user manual, guidelines and documentation, and provide Workday training to new and existing users; and
- Take up coverage outside of Workday, such as designing and managing HR and Finance dashboards and Confluence workspace and other ad-hoc duties.
- 5-8 years of Workday experience
- Experience in implementation of Workday is strongly preferred
- Excellent attention to details and project management skills
- Experience managing multiple tasks simultaneously and ability to prioritise effectively in a fast paced environment
- Certified in Workday Financial Core and HCM Core is a plus