Ripple IT relies heavily on SaaS applications to run our business and we are looking for a systems engineer skilled in owning the management of SaaS applications to join our team. In this role, you will partner with the business to understand software needs and deliver. You will be responsible for making sure that each of our SaaS applications has good hygiene as it relates to data, access, and integrations. You will also work closely with business partners throughout the entire SDLC to implement the optimal SaaS solutions for the company.
Here’s What You’ll Do Day-to-day
- Own the administration and management of our Google domain with the accountability to effectively manage and configure our OUs
- Own the administration and management of our Okta environments, including implementing new SSO integrations, maintaining best practice security policies, and overall Okta health.
- Own the administration and management of our Slack environments, including communicating/training of new features to cross-functional teams.
- Build strong partnerships with cross-functional departments/groups (e.g. HR, Finance, Legal, Ops, Eng).
- Stay immersed in the latest trends in 3rd party vendor technology offerings
- Own and manage our growing portfolio of enterprise SaaS to minimize inefficiencies/redundancies and maximize solution ROI.
- Help develop automation for onboarding/offboarding and provisioning/deprovisioning
Here’s What We're Looking For
- 3+ years supporting systems and applications
- Deep experience with all things Google including the G Suite, Cloud Identity, Chrome Enterprise, GAM, Apps Script, Vault
- Deep experience with all things Okta, including Okta Identity Engine, Okta Workflows, and system administration.
- Experience operationalizing and automating IT administration including onboarding/offboarding
- Strong communication with cross-teams for supporting their projects
- Ability to successfully manage vendors, escalate technical issues to resolution, and influence their product roadmaps
WHAT WE OFFER:
- The chance to work in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% paid medical and dental and 95% paid vision insurance for employees starting on your first day
- 401k (with match), commuter benefits
- Industry-leading parental leave policies
- Generous wellness reimbursement and weekly onsite programs
- Flexible vacation policy - work with your manager to take time off when you need it
- Employee giving match
- Modern office in San Francisco’s Financial District
- Fully-stocked kitchen with organic snacks, beverages, and coffee drinks
- Weekly company meeting - ask me anything style discussion with our Leadership Team
- Team outings to sports games, happy hours, game nights and more!