Who We Are
At The Workshop, we invent and reinvent software solutions so businesses can rise above the competition. From games, disruptive fintech to cutting-edge encryption, we’re all about thinking big and bringing our razor-sharp ideas to life. We’re not bogged down by process or limited by lack of aspiration. And we trust each other to make intelligent decisions, to challenge, change, improve and perfect. It’s a culture where forward-thinkers like you can be fearless and empowered.
• Maximize revenue generation opportunities within existing client base, in particular the launch, promotion and cross selling of B2B games, products and services.
• Develop customer relationships to executive and board level, ensuring the customer is highly satisfied with the company’s product and services
• Track the financial performance of the customer account and monitor performance in line with budget, taking actions to improve and drive performance where required
• Deliver client revenues in line with company budgets
• Work closely with technical production and project managers to successfully deliver client projects which include new games, software upgrades and back-office configurations.
• Work with the customer to launch products on a timely basis, ensuring that both new and existing products are promoted with maximum exposure onsite, regular eCRM and external marketing campaigns to optimize revenue performance. This will include game demonstrations, customer tracking and liaison with the customer’s marketing and product teams to highlight the benefits of our games.
• Plan customer renewals in advance of contract end date, developing additional sales opportunities, assessing financial performance and liaising with legal and compliance teams on the contracts
• Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of industry trends and best practices to be well positioned to best advise the customer
Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of the company’s products and services• Act as an escalation point for customer issues, working to ensure that all issues get resolved satisfactorily and promptly
• Contribute to the development of marketing and product strategies
• Assisting in prospecting and acquiring new potential customers, attending prospect meetings where required
• Responsible for collection, verification and ranking of customer requirements for new product features and functions
• Monitors and manages client post-production issues, bug fixes and sets priorities for Services and Network Operations.
• Reporting back to internal key business stakeholders on KPI’s, commercial contract statuses, client performance and strategies for driving business growth
• Understands how technology is applied within the online gaming space to service clients
• Strategically minded and data driven
• Keep all clients regularly informed of:
- New online game releases and the scheduling of the launch of such games
- Enhancements to our online game distribution system, and the benefits of such enhancements
- The status of game and system certifications from independent testing agencies
What you’ll do
• Build strong client relationships getting a deep understanding of each to identify were key growth opportunities lie.
• Communicate our product road map to clients with a particular focus on game and product launches, driving client engagement.
• Build client optimisation plans to develop accounts and ensure revenue opportunities are maximised with forecasts and KPIs hit.
• Plan and manage promotional campaigns with operators, working closely with marketing to ensure any additional assets or support is provided. Carry out post campaign analysis to understand campaign effectiveness and ROI.
• Track client performance understanding underline factors that are behind fluctuations in performance.
• Keep track of industry trends and competitors.
• Maintain strong internal stakeholder relationships sharing client feedback to help shape strategy.
• Regularly attend industry conferences meeting current and prospective clients
What you’ll bring
• At least 2 years’ gaming experience in a commercial role
• Good organisational skills
• Open to travel
• Experience in a customer facing role
• Excellent communication skills
What’s in it for you
· Challenging and fulfilling work at an innovative, global company that uses cutting-edge tech
· Global work experience in an agile methodology
· International, friendly and inclusive multi-cultural environment (over 20 nationalities)
· Competitive salary
· Flexible working hours, well-being programs and growth opportunities
· Team building events, learning labs, Hackathons/Designatons and extravagant corporate events
· Opportunity to shape the tech community inside and outside of The Workshop, mentoring and sharing knowledge with others
· Workplace perks