As part of the Trading Team, you will be responsible for maintaining trading activities of the desk. Your responsibilities will be to manage and hegde client flow of the newly formed brokerage unit. Further you are required to support the day-to-day operation of our risk management platform and develop new features by working with key stakeholders at all levels of the organisation - translating business requirements into solutions.
This role requires you to work in the office 50% of the time, the office is located in Zurich.
- Manage and hedge the client brokerage flow
- Help manage the desk risk positions
- Apply cash and liquidity management (working closely with our operations team)
- Research the latest projects and developments in the cryptocurrency ecosystem
- Write regular market commentary as part of the brokerage product offering
- Working closely with the technology team to continue development of our internal risk management, trading systems and systematic strategies (programming skills are a big plus)
- Ensuring that trading & risk management systems are operational 24/7, taking on late or early shifts
- 3+ years of experience in trading at a financial institution, favourably in cryptocurrencies (spot and derivatives)
- Strong analytical skills and sound knowledge of VBA, Python, SQL, KDB, etc.
- Strategic thinking combined with problem-solving skills; a passion for digitalisation and an interest in development in the crypto space
- Ability to think outside the box, adapt to new market environment and a confident communicator
- An entrepreneurial mentality with the ability to work well under pressure and a strong sense of personal accountability and ownership