About the role
Outlier Ventures is looking for a Social Media Manager to help develop the social output for the Outlier brand, particularly focusing on overall engagement for online platforms, with an interest in expanding to Open Metaverse worlds. Reporting to the Content Manager, this is an opportunity for an ambitious marketer with an interest in the metaverse and Web 3.0 technologies to have their work associated with the leading metaverse accelerator. There will also be opportunities to work across other areas of the business including on content channels and events.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Drive user adoption, awareness, engagement, and education around the Outlier platform, our users and partners
- Be the brand voice of Outlier across social media channels
- Design and execute social media strategies, including defining and analysing community growth and engagement metrics
- Scale Outlier’s social media strategy through new hires and workflow improvements
- Host regular events across Outlier’s social media channels, e.g., Twitter Spaces, Discord AMAs
- Build a strong rapport with other DAOs, DeFi projects, and influencers to entice them into the OV network.
- Manage performance and strategy of platforms including Discord, Telegram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Reddit, and support on Instagram & YouTube
We are looking for someone who:
- Has Impeccable [British] English writing skills
- Proven experience within the Web3 talent & marketing industry
- Solid experience with Google Docs, Sheets and Gmail.
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and problem solve
- Self-motivation and initiative
- Time management and planning
- High level of organisation & great attention to detail
- A familiarity with the crypto/Web 3.0 space and/or a demonstrable ability to learn new topics.
- Confidence to listen to and/or read a brief and ask questions sufficiently to then work independently to complete tasks.