Who we are
The Workshop is a tech company that develops intuitive software for the online gaming industry. Our motto is to move “Fearlessly Forward” together. Cooperative innovation is at the center of everything we do – from our games, new products and technologies, to how we collaborate and share inspiration with one another.
As an Artist, you will have a significant role and a possibility to work on exciting iGaming projects. You will become a part of our growing team and work alongside other animators, artists and sound designers in cross-collaboration with software engineers, product owners and other business stakeholders.
What you'll do
- Master hands-on creation of high-quality art in various styles (characters, backgrounds, symbols and game elements);
- Prepare game concepts and work alongside Game Designers during project inception stage;
- Team-up and collaborate with other artists and animators delivering complex game art;
- Participate in various efficiency initiatives to level up art creation process in terms of velocity and quality;
- Keep on learning new art styles and awareness of current iGaming trends.
What you'll bring
- Extensive expertise in 2D art creation software;
- Ability to create high quality art from scratch (symbols, characters, game elements and backgrounds);
- Ability to work on different art styles and project complexity levels as both individual contributor and in collaboration with other artists;
- Good sense and knowledge of colour theory and composition;
- Ability to articulate art decisions and present to stakeholders;
- Familiarity with art preparation and 2D animation software (Spine);
- Good level of written and spoken English;
- Experience working within the iGaming industry is a plus.
What's in it for you
- Inspiring and fulfilling work at an innovative and values-driven company creating cutting-edge tech
- Attractive salary and customisable benefits package
- Flexible working hours and ways of working
- Contemporary and accessible office environments with a range of workplace perks
- Six weeks’ paid leave for every four years of service
- Relocation package for you and your family including soft-landing package services to help you settle in (applicable in Spain, if you are moving from a different city/country)
- Being part of a team with a forward-looking, international mindset and agile working practices
- A friendly, inclusive and multicultural environment (we are made up of over 35 nationalities, speaking almost 30 languages)
- Wellbeing programmes, learning and personal growth opportunities
- A range of employee events throughout the year, including team building activities, Learning Labs, Hackathons and Designathons
- Opportunities to shape the tech community within and outside of the company, through mentoring and knowledge-sharing
We understand that great ideas come from great people, and great people thrive when they’re trusted to challenge, change, improve, and perfect our products and processes. Our forte lies in the diversity of our skills – and that comes from the diversity of our people.
The Workshop is committed to being a diverse and inclusive workplace, where we all learn together, trust each other, and value collaboration. We welcome candidates of all genders, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, nationality, belief (or lack thereof), and programming language preference. As an equal opportunity employer, we offer a friendly, supportive working environment for all. It’s a place where you can try new ideas, take risks, and enjoy the support to move Fearlessly Forward.