We’re growing our tech team at Smart Token Labs. Join us in building the fundamental components for Web3. We have two products - AlphaWallet and TokenScript.
Smart Token Labs is looking for a fellow self-motivated DevOps Engineer to join the team and lead the development of various smart contracts and web3 components for TokenScript. Experience in design, construction, maintenance and automation of critical infrastructure, development tools, engineering test environments and release pipelines for 3 years is a must for this role.
AlphaWallet is the most popular fully open-source, non-custodial multi-chain wallet, used by 300+ projects in the blockchain community. TokenScript technology enables blockchain tokens to be smart; allowing tokens to be used as car keys, event Tickets etc.
Smart Token Labs was founded in 2017 with the envision to be a cornerstone of the decentralized community. That also means that most of the work you would be doing with us is (or will become) open source. Hence this is also an opportunity to contribute to the fabric of this rapidly growing space.
Our ideal candidate would be comfortable working self-dependly. You should have an eye for detail, and we don’t like to say OCD but it might seem like that at times; when the feature has to be just right.
Note that the role would not necessarily be confined to DevOps. If you have a concept that’s compatible with the eventual goal of the company then we would encourage that.
- Provide technical assistance to engineering teams to assist in the adoption and implementation DevOps practices including adoption of continuous integration (CI) / continuous delivery (CD)
- Design and build infrastructure solutions to support the execution of company strategy
- Focus on Automation; Reduce repetitive tasks related to build and deployment of software
- Establish governance and documentation
- Using your expert knowledge help guide our team, and kept us ahead of emerging technologies and change
- Work closely with the broader TokenScript and AlphaWallet product teams to support all their needs and uplift capabilities
- 3+ years experience in system management, familiar with:
- Unix / Linux and Shell programming
- Docker & K8s
- ELK stack
- AWS, including: lambda, ec2, ecs, rds, cloudfront, cloudwatch …
- RDBMS and SQL, especially Postgresql
- One of NoSQL DBs: mongo, elastic search, hbase
- Build tools: gradle, maven, webpack, ncc, vite …
- Good understanding about software engineering and architecture, familiar with:
- Agile development and TDD
- Network programming
- Distributed computing
- Experience in Infrastructure as Code (Iac), familiar with one of the following tools:
- Experience in collaboration with dev team and recommending / implementing required tooling / technology platforms, familiar with one of the following languages:
- Java / Groovy
- Experience in setting up and maintaining sophisticated CI/CD pipelines for multiple applications, familiar with:
- Git, including commands, branch model and workflow
- Github action
- High Level technical understanding of and passion for NFTs, Web3 and crypto in general
- Experience working with collaboration tools such as Discord, Telegram, and Zoom
- Autonomous in taking ownership and at the same time team player
- Detail-oriented and highly organized
- Remote and asynchronous work with outcome-based work ethics - you pick your time, how and where you work from
- Access to WeWork office spaces globally
- 4 weeks of paid holiday
- Competitive salary aligned with your experience
- Regular holidays based on your location
- Front seat for the new web3 frontier, working with a highly experienced team of crypto OGs and industry professionals
- An innovation-driven work environment that supports self-initiatives
This position is remote-friendly. Qualified candidates from anywhere are welcomed to apply.