As one of the largest and most trusted digital asset platforms globally, we are empowering people to experience the life-changing potential of crypto. Trusted by over 8 million consumer and pro traders, institutions, and authorities worldwide - our unique combination of products, services, and global expertise is helping tip the scales towards mass crypto adoption. But we’re only just getting started. We want to be pioneers in crypto and add value to the everyday lives of billions. Now is not the time to sit on the sidelines. Join us to bring crypto to the world.
To ensure Kraken is the right fit for you, please ensure you read Kraken Culture Explained to find out more about us!
About Kraken Product Marketing
Kraken is scaling the product marketing org to match our increasing breadth of new, charismatic products and rapidly expanding customer base. You will be our current customer's voice and advocate as you work cross-functionally with product, brand, design, engineering, retention, social, content and more. We are building the strongest product marketing practice in tech. We operate at the unique intersection of fintech, crypto, and marketing. We focus on quality in our storytelling and we are thoughtful and calculated with our big bets. Join our 🚀before we take off!
We are looking for a Senior PMM that will lead our consumer core experience. You will be responsible and accountable for the growth and development of our consumer website and mobile app. This will include partnering with UXR and conducting inbound research to understand the motivations, needs and opportunities behind consumer needs, as well as crafting and executing go-to-market strategies with key marketing stakeholders that bring these products and their adoption to the market.
This role will report to the PMM Consumer Core Experience Lead and will be a key partner to our product team as will have a hand in influencing the consumer product roadmap including segmentation, messaging and experimentation. You will be creating the best wealth building tool for the next generation!
The ideal candidate will need to have a proven track record in drafting marketing strategies and improving consumers web and mobile app experience as well as well-rounded analytical and interpersonal skills.
This is a fully remote role. We will consider applicants based in Asia Pacific, North America, South America and Europe.
What You’ll Be Doing
• Own and lead the consumer web and app experience and go-to-market execution by forming positioning, segmentation and messaging of the product
• Orchestrate marketing to deliver best consumer experience across all platforms and scale long-term product value for our consumer clients and the business through growth
• Learn what clients need before they need it through direct research, surveys, competitive intel, and market sizing in collaboration with User Research
• Consider the DNA of Kraken, the cultural values we stand for everyday, and ensure those genetics are in each product we ship to further deliver on our brand promise
• Take a diplomatic leadership approach to involve stakeholders early and get cross-functional work done; be a proactive leader and decision-maker that can rally leaders around a common problem or goal
• Use sound product sense in marketing every day: identify the problem we are solving for, our hypothesis, what goals we will set and how we measure them, what channels are best to use, what we should do now, next, and later, and plan we will scale and automate
• Create and share intel on competing products and marketing; summarize what is working well and what is not and how we will differentiate ourselves; know our products, our competitors products, and the differences between them better than anyone
• Use quantitative and qualitative analysis to create briefs and narratives that identify opportunities to grow our client base
• Plan and execute go-to-market strategy for new products by framing the positioning, messaging, and value propositions for each relevant client segment
• Make data-driven decisions when framing hypotheses, determining product-market fit, evaluating campaign performance, and setting goals
• Be an owner: step up and take the lead on challenging, ambiguous work
Who You Are
• 5+ years of experience in product marketing, martech product management, lifecycle, or channel marketing within a B2C context
• Experience in crypto, fintech, or investtech - experience improving web and mobile app experience and growing MTUs highly preferred
• You have experience running successful go-to-market (GTM) B2C campaigns for multiple products and features for existing customers
• You have a strong interest in crypto and belief in its future impact on economics, trade, and society; you follow the industry whether you’re a seasoned OG or you recently started your journey down the rabbit hole and through the looking glass
• You’re a concise speaker, storyteller, and writer: you can slice, dice, and distill a narrative from a complex data set into an executive summary
• You’re an ally to product managers and other marketers, often volunteering to test alphas/betas, lead inbound customer research, and seek diverse perspectives
• You can be the antithesis of a lone wolf: you clearly communicate and involve stakeholders early and often and work to secure buy-in, address concerns, and incorporate feedback
• You’ve got an ease about you: you address urgency head-on and handle difficult, ambiguous situations with a clear, cool head and an open mind
We’re powered by people from around the world with their own unique and diverse experiences. We value all Krakenites and their talents, contributions, and perspectives, regardless of their background. We encourage you to apply for roles where you don't fully meet the listed requirements, especially if you're passionate or knowledgable about crypto!
As an equal opportunity employer we don’t tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. Whether that’s based on race, ethnicity, age, gender identity, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, veteran status or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state or local laws.
Stay in the know
Kraken Culture Explained
Follow us on Twitter
Catch up on our blog
Follow us on LinkedIn