We are looking for an experienced Back-end developer to join our developer team. You will be responsible for the server side of our web applications. If you have excellent programming skills and a passion for developing applications or improving existing ones, we would like to meet you. As a Back-end developer, you’ll work closely with our engineers to ensure system consistency and improve user experience. Ultimately, you should be able to develop and maintain functional and stable web applications to meet our company’s needs.
- Compile and analyze data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement.
- Collaborate with the front-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience.
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
- Perform UI tests to optimize performance
- Gather and address technical and design requirements
- Implementing software features based on business requirements.
- Participating in continuing education and training to remain current on best practices, learn new programming languages, and better assist other team members.
- Other duties may be assigned
- Full-stack experience is a plus
- Proven work experience as a Back-end developer
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Working knowledge of CMS framework
- Work From Home
- Leave Credits
- Training & Development