As a CEO Office Intern or working student (m/f/d) at Finoa, you will be supporting the Chief of Staff, who is working closely together with Finoa’s Co-Founders Christopher May and Henrik Gebbing. Together with the team, you will support high-priority projects and the preparation of important decisions of the top management as well as the implementation of the CEO agenda. In addition, you will be assigned to constantly changing tasks in an exciting environment.
This is an intern/working student position, based in Berlin with a limited contract and a minimum period of 4 months.
What you will be doing:
Support the CEO Office in operational topics, e.g. internal meetings, internal communications, leadership workshops, and investor meetings.
Help organize meetings, workshops, and events (such as company offsites).
Contribute to employee engagement and development of our Finoa culture.
Support our leadership team in ad-hoc projects.
Create presentations for company-wide meetings and management decisions.
Look after the performance measurement program around company objectives and key results (OKRs).
Assist in high-priority projects.
- Student in Bachelor/Master studies in Business Administration or Economics.
- Prior internship in a startup, corporate or consulting firm.
- Willingness to learn and work hands-on with high attention to detail.
- Experience with PowerPoint and Excel.
- Talent at quickly grasping problems and finding solutions and great communication skills with various stakeholders.
- Independent work with high diligence.
- Interest to learn more about the Crypto industry.
- Fluent English (written and spoken), and German language skills are a plus.
- Competitive salary
- Very flexible hours and hybrid & office working setup from both Berlin and Porto’s office
- 25 days of paid holidays a year
- Urban Sports Club membership
- Transportation subsidy
- Internal Crypto AcademyPlus many more
Finoa is a regulated crypto asset platform for institutional investors co-founded in 2018 by Christopher May and Henrik Gebbing. The company came to life through the shared aspiration to make institutional interactions with crypto assets simple and secure and is backed by prominent investors, including Balderton Capital, Coparion, Venture Stars, and Signature Ventures.
Finoa has since then grown into a truly international company, powered by a diverse team and serving high-profile clients from around the world. Reference clients include renowned venture capital firms, crypto hedge funds, corporates, Web3 companies, and high-net-worth individuals.
If you want to join one of Europe’s most exciting crypto start-ups, be part of the next wave of innovation disrupting finance, and grow together with us, then this is your chance to apply.