Junior PMO Analyst
Agilisys are seeking an Administrative / Junior PMO Analyst to join our team. In this role you will have responsibility for tracking non-standard project requests – to ensure resources are assigned through to project completion and invoicing.
What will you day to day look like?
- Monitor the utilisation of resources on agreed non standard requests (NSRs) on the account where this is not part of a project
- Ensure that utilisation tools are updated as required
- Monitor and produce monthly billing schedules for NSRs on the account. Work with the Finance and Business Support function to ensure that the client billing is correct.
- Review and coordinate responses to the client with regards to billing queries on NSRs on the account
- Monitor and report on timesheet completion for NSRs on the account
- Produce NSR performance reports as required by the Agilisys Client Management team
- Triage NSRs as required to allocate to the appropriate external / internal teams
How will you stand out?
Enthusiasm and ability to motivate others.
Commitment to be part of the team, and to support others in making the wider team a success.
Excellent organisational skills with the ability to manage own workload and meet deadlines.
Awareness / ability of managing projects
Ability to work as part of a team.
Ability to work with accuracy.
Ability to use Microsoft Excel
A focus on achieving results when working alone or as part of a wider team; coupled with an ability to build win-win relationships.
A passion for your own development and the drive to constantly improve the teams in which you work.
Ability to manage rapid change in a fast paced environment.
Agilisys is an equal opportunities employer, seeking to employ a workforce that reflects and incorporates the talents of our diverse community.
We are committed to building a culture that recognises the value of diversity among our people, and where everyone feels included and valued irrespective and indeed because of their differences. We endeavor to ensure that everyone is treated with fairness, dignity, and respect and that they can perform at their very best.
We are a member of the Digital Inclusion Charter - a public commitment by digital organisations to help more people go digital. In addition, we are a signatory of the Tech Talent Charter, which means that we have made a number of pledges in relation to our approach to recruitment and retention. Our unique employee-owned status also allows our employees to have greater engagement and ownership in ensuring Agilisys is an inclusive organisation.
While we've made some great progress so far, we know that there is still more to do. We are continuously looking for ways to further strengthen our culture of inclusion and diversify our workforce.