The Aave Companies are focused on innovation in Web3 and have cultivated a thriving, collaborative culture. Valuing expertise and dedication, the Aave fam is welcoming, passionate, and eager to build great products. We celebrate differences and seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool...and we're hiring!
We are looking for an experienced Senior Product Manager with exceptional leadership and technical skills, which will be leveraged in guiding the product teams and their outputs in an exciting journey into the unchartered and exciting waters of Web3.
In this role, you will develop solutions and implement strategies to support the fast-paced growth of our products. This will mean close work with our developers alongside other teams to launch products and oversee their progress within the space.
- Work closely across teams to apply your knowledge and expertise during the various stages of the building and development of products whilst ensuring the completion of work upon deadlines.
- At the earliest stages of product research and development, brainstorm and ideate with various teams to help define and scope products.
- Collaborate with developers to ensure critical deadlines are met whilst guiding them through blockers they might meet along the way.
- Execute efficiently in a fast-paced environment that requires critical thinking and the ability to work under pressure.
- Establish yourself as the point of contact for the development process of your specific product to ensure a smooth information flow with no miscommunications.
- Understand the needs of the space whilst carrying out formative research to generate insights and work to identify opportunities in the market.
- Guide and drive the team to the finish line to ensure the successful launch of products.
- 5+ years of proven experience working as a Product Manager.
- Technical background is a strong plus.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment that requires quick but informed decision making, primarily upon the launch of products.
- Interest in DeFi and Web3 is key alongside a passion for building and creating at the forefront of the exciting technology that comes with it.
- Superior multi-tasking and time management skills.
- You have built and shipped Web2 products at scale
- Keen ability to understand technical information of a complex nature.
- Bachelors degree in a technology or business-related field
- Self-motivated team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and flat organization.
- Flexible remote working or office based in Central London (W11) with GMT-PST time zone preferred for coordination purposes
- Gym membership and daily lunch delivery perk if office-based (based on eligibility)
- Strong healthcare benefits
- 25 days of paid holiday
- Front-row seat in the development of a new Web3 future and new job category
- Innovation-driven work environment