We are looking for an experienced Salesforce Program Manager to help drive usage and adoption of the Salesforce platform across Ripple. You will work with a small Salesforce team and cross-functional departments to understand and document complex business requirements both on and off platform, lead development projects, assist with prioritization of requests, and ensure clear and consistent communication with stakeholders across all phases of the development lifecycle. This person can be located remotely in the US.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Analyze and document business requirements, develop user stories, help triage bugs and enhancement requests
- Coordinate with business & technical team members across the project lifecycle, from inception, discovery, build, testing, deployment, and adoption
- Work closely with technical teams on prioritization, timeline estimates, etc.
- Support QA/UAT, training, and change management activities
- Coordinate with business users to identify pain points and user stories.
- Assist with vendor management and procurement operations as needed (monitoring license utilization, supporting contract renewals, etc.)
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- 3-5 years experience as a Product Manager/Product Owner/Project Manager and/or Business Analyst supporting Salesforce technical teams and projects
- Experience in Salesforce configuration is a strong plus, with an emphasis on Sales, Service, and/or Experience Cloud(s)
- Ability to perform detailed analysis and create documentation of business and technical requirements, including the creation of process maps and user stories
- Work proactively with business stakeholders and technical teams to identify gaps or issues or opportunities for process improvement
- Excellent communication and inter personal skills, good understanding about business data and process models.
- Experience with a variety of project management methodologies and tools
WHAT WE OFFER:
- The chance to work in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% paid medical and dental and 95% paid vision insurance for employees starting on your first day
- 401k (with match), commuter benefits
- Industry-leading parental leave policies
- Generous wellness reimbursement and weekly onsite programs
- Flexible vacation policy - work with your manager to take time off when you need it
- Employee giving donation match
- Fully-stocked kitchen with organic snacks, beverages and coffee drinks
- Weekly company meeting - ask me anything style discussions with our Leadership Team
- Team outings to sports games, happy hours, game nights and more!