Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
Binance Connect is a globally recognised brand with a leading payment infrastructure that connects traditional finance to world-leading and emerging blockchains, transforming how businesses and people send and receive money worldwide. Our vision is to create an open, financial world where people from all walks of life and businesses, big or small, can participate and realise their financial goals.
We are looking for a native Lithuanian-speaking Data Protection Officer with solid experience in European and Lithuanian data protection laws and regulations.
You will join the Data Protection Office and monitor the compliance of Binance Connect's personal data processing activities. Reporting directly to the global Data Protection Office (GDPO), you will work with the team on the implementation, operationalisation and monitoring of the compliance of Binance Connect personal data processing activities for the Lithuanian jurisdiction and act as the point of contact for the State Data Protection Inspectorate and data subjects.
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire