Brinc is a venture capital firm on a mission to discover and back the world’s most talented entrepreneurs, help them create successful companies at scale, and build thriving global ecosystems. We are one of the most active venture capital firms in the world.
Since its inception in Hong Kong, Brinc has invested in over 200+ companies via its 12 accelerator programs and offices in 6 countries. Its 65+ team members are located in 9 countries around the world in order to support the Brinc global portfolio of investments which spans more than 36 countries.
About the Role
We are hiring a passionate Climate Tech Analyst intern to join us on the Accelerator team to support the launch of Brinc’s Climate Tech accelerator program and ongoing research for our target sub-verticals : Carbon Capture, Utilisation, and Storage (CCUS), Sustainable Production / Circular Economy, and Adaptation. This role is highly dynamic and collaborative.
Under the direction of the Associate Program Manager (APM), the intern will strengthen Brinc’s Climate Tech curriculum and network.
- Collaborate with Brinc’s marketing team to develop cohort-specific marketing collateral during call outs
- Conduct partners, startups, events and market research to build Brinc’s network of external mentors and partners related to the Climate Tech field
- Provide operational support for delivering accelerator program such as:
- data reporting and presentation development (e.g. internal handbooks, databases and manuals, etc.) to make sure information is updated at all times
- scheduling project deliverable items (through an overall program plan) and coordinating information and program / project reporting
- establishing and maintaining excellent communications with both internal and external stakeholders (e.g. mentors, sponsors, investors etc.)
- Create Sustainability & CleanTech company case studies for the program curriculum
- Support on Demo Day planning for the accelerator cohort showcasing our investments to ecosystem partners and investors
- Maintain an understanding of the key industry, technology, and regional trends that are relevant for our corporate customers and investor network
Ideally, you are/have:
- Passionate about technology, startups, innovation, and the Climate Tech industry
- Education in Sustainability, Environmental Engineering, Climate Change Science, Green Technologies (Renewable Energy, Water, Climate) or related degrees
- Preferable experience in a Sustainability & Climate Tech related field preferred
- Detail orientation and organisation
- Outstanding research and analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills and the ability to produce polished presentations for publication, internal use, and internal / external relations
- The opportunity to join a growing venture investor at an early stage and to make a significant impact in its development
- Work in an inspiring environment and receive ongoing training to develop your technical, leadership and interpersonal skills
- Work for a purpose-driven organisation that uses an ESG investment framework in order to help solve the world's most pressing issues by backing and supporting game-changing entrepreneurs