As one of the largest and most trusted digital asset platforms globally, we are empowering people to experience the life-changing potential of crypto. Trusted by over 8 million consumer and pro traders, institutions, and authorities worldwide - our unique combination of products, services, and global expertise is helping tip the scales towards mass crypto adoption. But we’re only just getting started. We want to be pioneers in crypto and add value to the everyday lives of billions. Now is not the time to sit on the sidelines. Join us to bring crypto to the world.
To ensure Kraken is the right fit for you, please ensure you read Kraken Culture Explained to find out more about us!
Kraken continues to expand the reach of crypto to the world.
We are looking for an experienced product marketing leader for our Platform PMM team to drive growth through launching new products and growing value across asset classes. You and your team will orchestrate go-to-market strategy and execution to bring our innovative products to market and achieve our goals. You will be responsible and accountable for the success and growth of our Platform products, including Kraken NFT and our asset listings as well as non-custodial offerings. We focus on resonance in our storytelling and we are thoughtful and calculated with our big bets.
You will influence the product roadmap. Your team will lead, organize, conduct, and coordinate proactive quantitative and qualitative research with various stakeholders and partners to distill insights that help us deeply understand and empathize with our existing and prospective clients. You will learn their most pressing needs and problems. These inputs will influence our product-lead growth, segmentation, messaging and experimentation. You will inform how we solve these problems and provide value.
You will activate cross-functional partners in marketing at the right time to achieve our go-to-market goals. This will include setting measures of success and defining the inputs/outputs needed to derive product-market fit. You will use these to activate and direct acquisition, retention, content, social, comms, brand, creative, and other teams. You will conduct the efforts needed to achieve and scale growth.
What You'll Be Doing
· Establish the path to success for Kraken NFT including scaling and growing the platform from 1 to N
· Drive value for clients and liquidity for our marketplace through a thoughtful, thorough asset listing process
· Help bring more non-custodial offerings to market
· Influence the product roadmaps by coordinating ongoing research and analysis and thoughtfully launching new products
· Quickly grow and expand your expertise in crypto and consumer fintech to identify trends and opportunities that create alpha for the product and marketing teams focused on NFTs and asset listings
· Drive growth across your platform products by ensuring we build the right products that solve major client problems and grow business value
· Learn what clients need before they need it through direct research, surveys, competitive intel, and market sizing
· Consider the DNA of Kraken, the cultural values we stand for everyday, and ensure those genetics are in each product we ship to further deliver on our brand promise
· Take a diplomatic leadership approach to involve stakeholders early and get cross-functional work done; be a proactive leader and decision-maker that can rally leaders around a common problem or goal
· Use sound product sense in marketing every day: identify the problem we are solving for, our hypothesis, what goals we will set and how we measure them, what channels are best to use, what we should do now, next, and later, and plan we will scale and automate
· Create and share intel on competing products and marketing; summarize what is working well and what is not and how we will differentiate ourselves; know our products, our competitors products, and the differences between them better than anyone
· Use quantitative and qualitative analysis to create briefs and narratives that identify opportunities to grow our client base
· Plan and execute go-to-market strategy for new products by framing the positioning, messaging, and value propositions for each relevant client segment
· Make data-driven decisions when framing hypotheses, determining product-market fit, evaluating campaign performance, and setting goals
Who You Are
· 10+ years experience in product marketing, product management, and/or growth marketing
· You’ve taken major e-commerce and/or marketplace products to market that have had a measurable impact
· Experience in crypto, e-commerce and m-commerce marketplaces, fintech, or investtech highly preferred; deep understanding of NFTs and crypto assets also considered
· You have built, scaled, and led sophisticated, globally-distributed, matrixed teams
· You have a strong interest in crypto and belief in its future impact on economics, trade, and society; you follow the industry whether you’re a seasoned OG or you recently started your journey down the rabbit hole and through the looking glass
· You’re a concise speaker, storyteller, and writer: you can slice, dice, and distill a narrative from a complex data set into an executive summary
· You’re an ally to product managers and other marketers, often volunteering to test alphas/betas, lead inbound customer research, and seek diverse perspectives
· You’re the the antithesis of a lone wolf: you clearly communicate and involve stakeholders early and often and work to secure buy-in, address concerns, and incorporate feedback
· You’ve got an ease about you: you address urgency head-on and handle difficult, ambiguous situations with a clear, cool head and an open mind
We’re powered by people from around the world with their own unique and diverse experiences. We value all Krakenites and their talents, contributions, and perspectives, regardless of their background. We encourage you to apply for roles where you don't fully meet the listed requirements, especially if you're passionate or knowledgable about crypto!
As an equal opportunity employer we don’t tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. Whether that’s based on race, ethnicity, age, gender identity, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, veteran status or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state or local laws.
Stay in the know
Kraken Culture Explained
Follow us on Twitter
Catch up on our blog
Follow us on LinkedIn