About the Team & Role
We are looking for a Consultant, People Operations Analyst to join our team to support our company’s rapid growth. Our team is the core of our success and what makes BlockFi special, and this person will play an instrumental role in driving this moving forward. You will have the opportunity to partner closely with our People Operations team and will support the areas of HR tools administration, onboarding, compensation, payroll, and data & reporting.
- Ownership of data integrity across all sources of employee data which includes entry, processing, and auditing, while reviewing for accuracy and completeness.
- Collaborate with the People Team across onboarding/offboarding, compensation, payroll, and benefits
- Coordinate onboarding efforts for all new hires across our global team
- Administration of our PEO, HRIS, and various HR tools.
- Utilize data analysis and visualization to support our growing global team
- Develop strong relationships across teams, embodying a client-centric approach
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- 1-2 years of work experience with a strong focus on client service, data analysis, and reporting
- An extreme attention to detail and appreciation of data integrity and process.
- Proficient with or the ability to quickly learn the organization’s HRIS, Payroll and ATS software. Experience with BambooHR, TriNet & Greenhouse a plus.
- Expertise with Excel or Google Sheets.
- Strong organizational skills that reflect an ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks with excellent attention to detail
- Creative, proactive thinker who loves to learn, actively seeks solutions, and identifies process improvements
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships easily and with authenticity
- Ability to discreetly work with confidential and sensitive data
We benefit from the great work our employees do each day. That is why we are committed to providing a variety of awesome benefits to help them live their best lives.
- Competitive salary because we value your experience and expertise
- Unlimited vacation / sick days because everyone deserves time for R&R
- Employercontribution towards health coverage (including vision & dental) because your physical health and well-being is important to us
- Various fringe benefits such as 401k, Parental Leave, FSA/HSA, and Employee Assistance Programs because health coverage is more than just choosing your yearly plan
- Flexible work environment because we are a geographically dispersed team and we believe in balance
- Pet insurance because all of your beloved family members should have coverage too
- A close-knit team of enthusiastic, collegial and driven people to work alongside in a highly meritocratic environment because teamwork makes the dreamwork