We are Mythical Games. A Venture-backed next-generation game technology company at the intersection of video games and economics led by industry veterans. Our goal is to lead the industry with the launch of exceptional video game experiences that leverage distributed ledger technology, while also providing a platform of robust tools that will allow any other game developers to do the same.
We are looking for a highly-organized Producer with exceptional communication skills and proven content pipeline game production experience. In this role, you will be responsible for all aspects of creative content production, partnering with external development resources, internal stakeholders, and various internal or external resources to drive the creation and release of in-game content.
You will own the content pipeline, establishing processes for quality control and coordinating the workload required to achieve milestones, as well as being responsible for identifying risks, providing mitigation plans, and regularly communicating development status to internal stakeholders.
Strong problem-solving skills, the ability to organize demanding content needs with aggressive timelines, facilitation of collaboration with remote resources, a team first attitude, and maintaining a friendly, supportive, creative environment are all essential to your success.
This is a contract position for 6 months, and the contract could be extended based on your performance during this period.
- Work with stakeholders and resources to define creative requirements for features, determine resource needs, and create/maintain production estimates from content
- Regularly communicate content status, risks, and opportunities
- Actively manage risk by proactively identifying mitigation strategies, gaining alignment on solutions, and executing
- Collaborate with internal and external teams to guide content from concept to implementation
- Day to day creation and communication of tasks, priorities, and deadlines for internal resources and external development teams
- Schedule content based on ritual content needs and content strategy
- Support the feature teams in balancing resources for ritual and feature development content
- Ensure that project goals, objectives, milestones, and deliverables are fully understood, communicated and achieved
- Facilitate healthy collaboration, strong communication, effective process, and accountability across all individuals and teams supporting the franchise.
- 3+ years of relevant production experience on AAA game franchises
- Proven track record of orchestrating work across various creative and technical resources on complex game development and publishing projects
- Experience working on a live game
- Ability to work with leadership and resources to align priorities and develop realistic plans to deliver on schedules
- Experience developing continuous improvement to process and tools, to support increased collaboration and efficiency
- Ability to set and manage stakeholder expectations amidst competing priorities
- Expert project and people management skills
- Knowledge of various project management tools and methodologies, paired with the experience to know when and why to leverage
- Comfortable in a highly dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Organized, flexible and able to work with multiple stakeholders
- A passion for games
Our team values diversity and believes that it strengthens our games, products, and communities. We strongly encourage POC, folks with disabilities, those belonging to the LGBTQIA+ communities, and folks across all gender identities to apply.
We offer our team benefits such as (but not limited to) high-quality Vision, Dental, and Health Care, generous Parental Leave, and Unlimited PTO to ensure that they actually take time off without the stress of needing to accrue time.
If you need assistance around accommodations due to a disability, please reach out to email@example.com. We’ll be with you as soon as possible; our goal is to ensure an accessible and equitable interview process for everyone.