We are looking for a software architect intern to provide intuitive collaboration with the Tech team for software development. You will work alongside seasoned technical project managers, developers, and other technology professionals in providing a framework for the development of software or systems that will result in high-quality IT solutions.
- Collaborate with other professionals to determine functional and non-functional requirements for new software or applications
- Use tools and methodologies to create representations for functions and user interface of desired product
- Develop high-level product specifications with attention to system integration and feasibility
- Define all aspects of development from appropriate technology and workflow to coding standards
- Communicate successfully all concepts and guidelines to Tech team
- Ensure software meets all requirements of quality, security, modifiability, extensibility etc.
- Other duties may be assigned
- Are currently an undergraduate student in Computer Science, or related field.
- Using Infrastructure-as-Code technologies to implement software systems
- Learning new technologies (Terraform, Code Versioning, Docker, etc)
- A technical mindset with great attention to detail