We're looking for an Electronics Engineer to join our Hardware team. This specialist will be responsible for both supporting our existing products as well as developing new devices from scratch.
- Develop circuit engineering (analog, digital);
- Develop printed circuit boards;
- Debug and tune the prototypes;
- Cover technological preparation and production support;
- Develop equipment for testing, process maps, assembly drawings;
- Analyse the cause of defects and the poor-quality production;
- Participate in experimental production of electronic modules and assemblies of the developed equipment;
- Take measures for timely and qualitative performance of repair work in accordance with approved documentation.
- Knowledge of analog electronics, ability to calculate / realize / verify / improve own circuitry solution.
- Knowledge of ltSPICE, Mentor Expedition, Altium, P-CAD
- Work experience with digital circuits up to 100 MHz
- Commercial work experience with a modern element base (legacy transistors, operational amplifiers, etc.)
- Highly desirable higher education
- Experience of at least 5 years (3 years, if you won academic competitions or clearly demonstrate that you can learn exceptionally quickly).
- Ability to work quickly, independently to bring decisions to completion.