What You’ll Do:
- Support business units by developing quantitative approaches to drive long-term strategic decisions for Ripple’s products, services, and competitive advantages.
- Identify, provide answers to, and develop quantitative frameworks for questions with significant business impact.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams by acting as domain experts in quantitative disciplines.
- Evangelize best practice data methodologies internally and externally, which includes researching new methods and frameworks across the industry to improve the team’s capabilities.
- Act as ambassadors of data for the organization and be responsible for the organizations understanding of its challenges through data.
- Identify and collect important datasets to support data science research across Ripple.
What We’re Looking For:
Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field plus 4 years of experience in metrics definition and tracking, machine learning models, and data infrastructure and tools integration; or a Master’s degree in Computer Science or a related field plus 2 years of experience in metrics definition and tracking, machine learning models, and data infrastructure and tools integration.
Of the required experience, must have 2 years of experience in each of the following (which may be gained concurrently): statistical modeling (Python, R, or SQL); and, data visualization.
Of the required experience, must have 1 year of experience in two or more of the following (which may be gained concurrently): production machine learning models; new feature launch experimentation; user growth and retention strategy optimization; blockchain analytics; financial modeling; time series analysis; or, predictive modeling.
To apply, please email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and must reference Job # SWE10 to be considered.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- The chance to work in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% paid medical and dental and 95% paid vision insurance for employees starting on your first day
- 401k (with match), commuter benefits
- Industry-leading parental leave policies
- Generous wellness reimbursement and weekly onsite programs
- Flexible vacation policy - work with your manager to take time off when you need it
- Employee giving match
- Modern office in San Francisco’s Financial District
- Fully-stocked kitchen with organic snacks, beverages, and coffee drinks
- Weekly company meeting - ask me anything style discussion with our Leadership Team
- Team outings to sports games, happy hours, game nights and more!