What You’ll Do:
- Lead and grow Ripple’s testing team.
- Oversee the quality of large scale and mission critical software that will promote and grow the Interview of Value services provided by RippleNet.
- Ensure full-stack quality and test automation initiatives across RippleNet applications.
- Drive and manage the adoption of proven testing software patterns/technologies to ensure high quality releases and a quality-first approach to software development. Analyze product requirements with members of the team and devise testing strategies as required.
- Liaise with other engineering teams and cross-functional teams (Integration Engineering, Product, Operations, Infosec, among others) to identify requirements for test scenarios, test automation systems, and infrastructure.
- Create and follow up on short-term and long-term team goals, visions, and roadmaps. Help attract, hire, on-board, and mentor new Ripple engineering team members.
- Sustain the organization’s growth and provide the demand for its computer science services and software products, in order to ensure that Ripple’s advanced and technical software-related solutions meet client needs.
What We’re Looking For:
Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field plus 8 years of experience (of which 5 years must be post-baccalaureate, progressive) in software testing and Quality Assurance (QA); or a Master’s degree in Computer Science or a related field plus 6 years of experience in software testing and Quality Assurance (QA).
Of the required experience, must have 2 years of experience in each of the following (which may be gained concurrently): building scalable and performant enterprise software; building end-to-end software solutions; test-driven development with high code coverage; deploying and managing a continuous integration pipeline; test automation utilizing Java; continuous deployment and continuous integration; test planning and building automated test strategy; investigating and recommending tools to implement end-to-end development and deployment processes; and, drafting and implementing automation processes.
Of the required experience, must have 3 years of experience in each of the following (which may be gained concurrently): team management; performance reviews; project management; and, OKR management.
To apply, please email resume to: email@example.com and must reference Job #SWE07 to be considered.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- The chance to work in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% paid medical and dental and 95% paid vision insurance for employees starting on your first day
- 401k (with match), commuter benefits
- Industry-leading parental leave policies
- Generous wellness reimbursement and weekly onsite programs
- Flexible vacation policy - work with your manager to take time off when you need it
- Employee giving match
- Modern office in San Francisco’s Financial District
- Fully-stocked kitchen with organic snacks, beverages, and coffee drinks
- Weekly company meeting - ask me anything style discussion with our Leadership Team
- Team outings to sports games, happy hours, game nights and more!