What You’ll Do:
- Build enterprise, distributed payment applications that execute settlement within seconds to enable the Internet of Value.
- Prototype new solutions for complex software problems and implement them for production bank deployments.
- Build next generation payment applications that enable banks to instantly settle cross-border payments to create the Internet of Value based on Ripple’s distributed financial technology by driving down costs, increasing processing speeds and delivering end-to-end visibility into payment fees, timing and delivery.
- Build scalable and performant enterprise software based on deep understanding of Java and its ecosystem, under the direction of senior software engineers.
- Work with teams across the organization, including product, legal, and business development to gather requirements and think beyond the technical implications of your design decisions.
What We’re Looking For:
Of the required experience, must have 2 years of experience in each of the following (which may be gained concurrently): building scalable and performant enterprise software; building end-to-end software solutions; test-driven development with high code coverage; and, deploying and managing a continuous integration pipeline.
Of the required experience, must have 2 years of experience in at least three of the following technologies (which may be gained concurrently): SQL and NoSQL databases; caching technologies; Message Queuing technologies (Rabbit MQ, or Kafka); Git; Continuous Integration; optionally continuous delivery mechanisms; HTTP technologies; or, REST/JSON design principles.
Of the required experience, must have 2 years of experience in at least two of the following (which may be gained concurrently): web/mobile development; Unix/Linux environments; distributed/parallel systems; machine learning; information retrieval; natural language processing; networking; developing software systems; or, security software development.
To apply, please email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and must reference Job # SWE03 to be considered.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- The chance to work in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% paid medical and dental and 95% paid vision insurance for employees starting on your first day
- 401k (with match), commuter benefits
- Industry-leading parental leave policies
- Generous wellness reimbursement and weekly onsite programs
- Flexible vacation policy - work with your manager to take time off when you need it
- Employee giving match
- Modern office in San Francisco’s Financial District
- Fully-stocked kitchen with organic snacks, beverages, and coffee drinks
- Weekly company meeting - ask me anything style discussion with our Leadership Team
- Team outings to sports games, happy hours, game nights and more!