We believe that the future of money and the internet should be more open and fair. That everybody should have equal access to economic opportunities, and that this brave new future is possible. It can be realised through crypto.
That's why we started Argent: the world's first super app for crypto. Empowering you to control and prosper from your digital assets and identity.
We launched in 2018 and are fortunate to be backed by Silicon Valley and Europe's top investors, including Paradigm, Index Ventures, and Creandum.
It's a particularly exciting time to join us as we recently raised $40m and our new wallet gives people the best of Ethereum at up to 100X lower fees and carbon emissions.
Overview of the role
We want to be crypto’s defining company. As our Product Lead you will be integral to making this happen.
Yes, there are lots of consumer crypto apps. But none truly move the needle for crypto adoption. They’re either big exchanges that limit your control and use cases, or Ethereum wallets with weak security and/or poor UX.
Argent is built different.
What you’ll be doing
- Oversee our product development from ideation to execution. With a constant focus on delighting users.
- Work closely with Argent’s founders, giving clear product requirements and roadmaps to our engineers and designers.
- Define product goals, track performance and remove roadblocks.
- Prioritize initiatives out of the huge range of opportunities we could pursue.
If you’re successful in the role you’ll have played a pivotal part in bringing the benefits of crypto to tens of millions more people.
- 4 years experience shipping world class consumer mobile apps.
- Deeply passionate about user experience (and crypto, of course).
- Strong expertise with analytics to understand user journeys and usage.
- Experience managing sprints, prioritising development and coordinating releases.
- Entrepreneurial, spotting opportunities for our growth.
- Work remotely - anywhere in Europe (but Europe only). No commute. Lots of flexibility. Plenty of time to care for your kids or cats.
- Equity in a high growth startup backed by the investors of Spotify and Slack.
- Autonomy - you decide how to achieve your best work.
- Trips across Europe - for one week every three months we collaborate in person, explore new solutions and have fun. So far we’ve stayed in Nice, Toulouse, Brussels, Lisbon and Barcelona.
- Equipment - pick the tech setup of your choice.
- Parental leave - generous package for new parents.
- Build a new industry - help define the future of the web.
You can find more information on each of our values here.