We are looking for a Technical Writer Intern to produce high-quality documentation particular to Web 3.0, blockchain and the like. You will work collaboratively with developers, quality engineers, product managers, and usability experts to make our products easier to use.
- Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements
- Produce high-quality documentation that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience
- Write architectural and code-related breakdowns of BreederDAO technology and governance structuring.
- Assist marketing and in-house writing team for adding technical flare to defi, gamefi, tokenomics, blockchain-centric pieces, etc.
- Analyze existing and potential content, focusing on reuse and single-sourcing opportunities
- Create and maintain the information architecture
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures
- Excellent written skills in English
- Ability to deliver high quality documentation paying attention to detail
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office or G Suite