Who we are
The Workshop is a tech company that develops intuitive software for the online gaming industry. Our motto is to move “Fearlessly Forward” together. Cooperative innovation is at the center of everything we do – from our games, new products and technologies, to how we collaborate and share inspiration with one another.
The Digital Marketing & Media department is responsible for optimizing development and driving performance of customer acquisition strategies across all brands and products that our company represents. We are a collaborative and competitive company that works hard and fast to perform and maximize the revenue potential for our products, partners and the company.
What you'll do
As the Digital Ad Operations Manager, you will be responsible for driving revenue growth by trafficking ads and optimizing ad delivery on behalf of our publishing clients & partners. The position will be responsible for managing all aspects of campaign set up and delivery, running campaigns that will be served on multiple platforms, through multiple supply sources. The right candidate will be someone who thrives in a fluid and flexible environment, is intellectually curious, entrepreneurial, data-driven, and has a ‘can-do’ mentality. This is a new role within our Marketing and Media department, reporting directly to the Head of Digital Marketing. More specifically, you will:
- Perform all duties of ad operations, including asset gathering, ad trafficking, troubleshooting, data enhancements, third party tracking and validation, performance reporting, and optimization
- Communicate the status and performance of all campaigns, addressing any technical issues, launch delays, delivery concerns, and/or data anomalies with internal stakeholders as well as our partners
- Perform test campaign validation, quality assurance checks and debug campaign issues as needed
- Ensure that line items deliver as expected across all platforms and devices
- Monitor and analyze campaign delivery, server calls, and performance
- Proactively assess ways to increase delivery and yield on all campaigns
- Document, update, and maintain trafficking and workflow procedures for client accounts
- Work with the Sales and Services team to address client questions and concerns in a timely and accurate manager
- Manage strategic third-party relationships with vendors/services where necessary in collaboration with senior marketing and commercial teams.
- Assist with campaign-related projects as needed
What you'll bring
- 3+ years professional experience in advertising operations, preferably within a digital media publisher
- Excellent understanding of marketing, adtech, and the technical systems and relationships used by publishers, agencies, and advertisers to deliver digital ads
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to effectively work in a fast-paced environment with both creative- and business-oriented colleagues and partners
- Excellent communication skills (email / phone / within team / with partners)
- Self-starter, that is naturally curious, with a deep need to understand the underlying rules governing platforms in order to understand how to manipulate and beat the system
- A high degree of organisation, individual initiative, and personal accountability
- A balance of technical knowledge and business acumen
What's in it for you
- Inspiring and fulfilling work at an innovative and values-driven company creating cutting-edge tech
- Attractive salary and customisable benefits package
- Flexible working hours and ways of working
- Contemporary and accessible office environments with a range of workplace perks
- Six weeks’ paid leave for every four years of service
- Being part of a team with a forward-looking, international mindset and agile working practices
- A friendly, inclusive and multicultural environment (we are made up of over 35 nationalities, speaking almost 30 languages)
- Wellbeing programmes, learning and personal growth opportunities
- A range of employee events throughout the year, including team building activities, Learning Labs, Hackathons and Designathons
- Opportunities to shape the tech community within and outside of the company, through mentoring and knowledge-sharing
We understand that great ideas come from great people, and great people thrive when they’re trusted to challenge, change, improve, and perfect our products and processes. Our forte lies in the diversity of our skills – and that comes from the diversity of our people.
We are committed to being a diverse and inclusive workplace, where we all learn together, trust each other, and value collaboration. We welcome candidates of all genders, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, nationality, belief (or lack thereof), and programming language preference. As an equal opportunity employer, we offer a friendly, supportive working environment for all. It’s a place where you can try new ideas, take risks, and enjoy the support to move Fearlessly Forward.