The Business Systems team works closely across Chainalysis to develop and drive strategy around our marketing, sales, and business systems as we scale our Go-to-Market and customer-facing operations through hypergrowth. Salesforce is the center of our tech stack and is the backbone that helps our organization run effectively. Our job is to manage the full funnel operations across the customer lifecycle and provide the organization documentation and expertise needed for the teams to function efficiently.
The Salesforce Administrator is the domain expert at building, advising, and orchestrating the development of Chainalysis’ enterprise Salesforce platform. We measure success by increasing efficiencies and capitalizing on the full features and benefits of SFDC, based on our various user group needs.
In one year you’ll know you were successful if…
- Work with the business systems team to coordinate enhancements, documentation, and release of new functionality.
- Project manage all changes rolled out to SFDC ensuring that all users understand changes prior to rollout.
- Design, build and maintain, automation (workflow - process builder -flows), and configurations within the SFDC environment.
- Maintain system security and integrity, with regard to all user information - this includes updates; adding/removing licenses; reassigning profile information; designing, creating, and maintaining roles and hierarchies; monitoring usage/storage.
- Support with the procurement and implementation of third-party products.
- Assist in training of new users, and grow the SFDC skill set across Chainlaysis.
A background like this helps:
- You’ve worked as a Salesforce Admin for 3+ years and have experience with CPQ.
- You have worked in a SaaS company and understand the complexity of ARR, renewals, and amendments.
- You are comfortable working in a Lightning environment, with an understanding of how to use its benefits and overcome its challenges.
- You have an in-depth understanding of the capabilities and constraints of the SFDC CRM application architecture coupled with a good understanding around the business processes (Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, etc.).
- You are self-motivated, take initiative to fix problems when you see them, and seek out opportunities to grow professionally.
- You have exceptional communication skills including the ability to take an independent stance when collaborating with cross-functional partners, while maintaining their respect and confidence.
- Bonus if you have experience as a Salesforce Developer.