Frontend Engineer, Eterlast, Web3 Games & Experiences
Eterlast is a Web3 company that builds web3 games and experiences for Sports and Entertainment brands through IP acquisition.
Our mission is simple, to build the bridge for global sport and media communities to adopt web3.
We are headquartered in London, UK, but with its heart in Barcelona, Spain. Eterlast designs and develops web3 games and experiences that are focused on creating utility and value, enabling our users to collect, enjoy, and access unique experiences.
We are backed by leading venture capital studios and investors and are in discussions with the world’s largest media companies and sporting IP owners to bring their content to web3.
Are you our next Frontend Engineer?
Let's be real: you know NFTs are the future, you are eager to start exploring web3 tech but can't get the time to do so whilst in a full-time web2 position... Well, how about an opportunity to mix curiosity and passion, we need Frontend engineers like you to work on building our NFT platform(s)!
You will be joining a team of 5 Software Engineers (3xFE, 1xBE, Head of Engineering) passionate about what they do. You will have significant ownership and impact on building Europe’s first NFT platform for Media and Sports Brands. You will start working with our House of Boxing platform (a unique partnership between Eterlast and Queensbury boxing to bring the greatest moments and highlights to web3).
What you can expect to work on as our Frontend Engineer
(Btw, you're totally cool for making it this far. Keep reading! We're a small team working in a new space with NFTs, here's what we need help with right now)
- The User Journey: how users can integrate with NFTs, what happens when they purchase, which wallets we support and how the sign-up process goes.
- Building our NFT marketplace: you'll help us build our platform to buy and sell digital assets. You'll collaborate with our design teams on this
- Build our P2E gaming platform based on the Immutable X Blockchain
- Build our Internal Assets Platform (to mint NFTs)
- Implement reusable components, libraries, and design systems.
- Collaborate with various teams internally (Product, Design, Creative, Engineers) to prioritize, scope, and build new features.
We'll also need your help with any other cool stuff that pops up along the way! As you can tell, we need hands-on, executional engineers!
What you'll bring with you:
- Hands on tech stack experience as a Frontend Engineer in several of the following areas:
- Frontend - JS React and Next.js frameworks
- Integration - GraphQL, Rest APIs, sockets
- Payment systems - Moonpay, Stripe, or any other Crypto payment system
- Design - Working with other UX/UI principles, tools, and RWD
- Code Repositories - GitHub and clean code
- Testing & security - TDD and static Security checks
- You may have developed unique User Experiences by building interfaces our users can relate with
- Experience with responsive design and CSS/JS animations
- Be passionate and have some experience in the Web3 space (blockchain, and/or NFTs)
- Advanced/Fluent English Communication skills (Although we are remote-first, this is our common company language)