Our Customer Success team is insatiably curious and adept at problem-solving. We use data and domain expertise to navigate the customer-journey, helping each stakeholder define and achieve success. We’re also extremely collaborative and work cross-functionally to share the insights we learn from our customers.
The Associate Customer Success Manager is a natural at making each and every customer feel like a VIP. They’re great at managing a lot of disparate priorities, building relationships with high-potential customers, and strategizing about how to build accounts and increase adoption. We measure your success by things like user adoption, retention, and overall satisfaction.
Within a year you are successful if…
- Your knowledge of customer journeys, SaaS revenue metrics, and overall Customer Success has grown substantially
- You’ve directly contributed to increasing the net retention of our customers in our financial, cryptocurrency, and government verticals
- You can confidently answer advanced product usage and technical questions related to data, compliance and regulatory standards, and investigations across our product suite
- Our customers trust and rely on you to help them achieve their goals
- The Customer Success team is more efficient and scalable thanks to your input on how to automate, simplify, and improve our daily workflows
A background like this helps:
- Prior working experience in Customer Success at a SaaS business is a plus, but mainly we’re looking for candidates who have been in a customer facing role
- Experience building out customer journeys and expanding product adoption
- Emotional intelligence and an empathetic propensity to read between the lines and understand what the customer is saying (and what they mean)
- Written and spoken English language skills required as well as either German, Spanish, Estonian or Italian
- Experience in AML/KYC and an interest in cryptocurrency helps