As a Protocol Infrastructure Architect in Nethermind, you’ll be working with various exciting blockchain products such as Juno (StarkNet client), Voyager (StarkNet block explorer) and Nethermind Core Ethereum client. In collaboration with the Cloud Architect, you’ll be a driving force of infrastructure decisions around those products, helping teams to improve, deliver and scale.
In this role:
- Take responsibility of the infrastructure decisions
- Provide technical governance and expertise related to deployment, architecture and maintenance to the team and clients
- Optimal design patterns and solutions for high availability and disaster recovery for applications
- Provide technical expertise and ownership in the diagnosis and resolution of an issue
- Hands-on experience with architecting solutions for blockchain based applications
- Solid knowledge of Ethereum ecosystem, running and configuring execution and consensus layer nodes
- Basic knowledge of StarkNet ecosystem
- Experience designing architecture for blockchain infrastructure
- Ability to lead and guide team members throughout the infrastructure deployment and maintenance cycles, hire new team members if required.
- Advanced knowledge of services: AWS, GCP
- Hands-on experience with application performance monitoring and benchmarking as well as monitoring production infrastructure
- Previous experience in the design and delivery of systems based on IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS offerings, as well as exposure to different architecture models
- Strong experience with building CI/CD pipelines
- Solid experience with IaC tools such as Terraform
- Hands-on experience in containers orchestration using Kubernetes
- Coding/scripting skills (Golang, Python, Bash, Powershell, or similar).
Nice to have:
- Accreditation of any Cloud Solution Architect (AWS, Azure, GCP)
Perks and benefits:
- Fully remote
- Flexible working hours
- Plus equity