Job People Advisor
Location Flexible – home, office near Manchester, Weston super Mare, London
We are a growing employee owned tech company based in London that offers its employees the opportunity to help transform the lives for millions of people across the UK.
Agilisys is one of the UK’s leading digital technology providers. Since 1998 we have been helping forward thinking organisations to transform services that make a difference to millions of people across the UK.
We’re looking for a People Advisor to join our People Team at Agilisys, working to lead the delivery of an effective HR service, ensuring that it’s best in class and develops the capabilities required for the future.
Things you’ll be working on:
- Employee relations case work such as; sickness absence management, capability management, flexible working, disciplinary, grievances, and redundancy.
- Advising employee owners and managers on various terms and conditions of employment.
- Delivering end to end onboarding for new joiners in the business.
- Assisting the Head of Employee engagement and Experience with the coordination of corporate processes such as performance reviews, strategic incentives and continuous improvement of the operational service.
- Mentoring more junior members of the operational service.
- Play a key role in the delivery of the People Team strategic themes and the key project elements that need to be delivered for their success.
What are we looking for?
- good sense of humour and fun, and willingness to jump in and help with anything and everything.
- Be educated to A level or with equivalent experience.
- Level 5 CIPD qualification desirable.
- Experience of delivering a high-quality customer focused service.
- Demonstrable experience of using analytical and problem-solving skills to identify practical solutions to work problems.
- Experience of working collaboratively to implement organisation wide changes
- Experience of working in a complex, multi-disciplinary organisation and driving change in a matrix organisation.
- Demonstrate appropriate corporate citizenship internally and externally.
- Be aware of commercial sensitivities and maintain Agilisys confidentiality.