About Structure Financial:
Founded by MIT & Jump Trading alumni; backed by Polychain Capital; Structure empowers anyone in the world to access quality financial markets with ease.
The Structure app replaces an antiquated financial system crippled by waste and opacity; we are repackaging legacy financial products that were designed for exclusivity and non-participation and transforming them into digital assets that are fit for a global public.
We are a global, remote-first team of engineers, designers, traders, and innovators of all kinds working together to build solutions for globally systemic financial systems. We value innovative ideas and encourage the audacity required to bring those ideas to life.
At Structure, you'll have an opportunity to invent industry-disrupting financial technology that will dramatically improve financial markets for decades to come. By joining us at this early stage, you will also have a significant influence on the design, direction, and vision of Structure. We’re looking for motivated individuals who share a passion for financial markets and building world-changing technology.
- Write long-form articles on a variety of crypto-relevant topics that keep our community well-informed and knowledgeable on anything crypto: how-to trade, invest, and use crypto; press releases and recaps of industry events; use guides to DeFi protocols and blockchain gaming apps; crypto trends
- Write matching social media posts to the long-form content
- Work with a team copywriters, editors, and designers to create impactful and on-trend content for the crypto community
- Conduct keyword/topics research to spot trending topics in the crypto space, especially for NFTs, Defi, GameFi, blockchain technology, and other emerging trends
- Perform competitors content analysis to make sure we do not miss any opportunities
- Keep abreast with the latest crypto and industry trends, consistently contributing fresh ideas to content creation
- At least 3 years working experience in content writing and editing
- Intricate knowledge on DeFi, blockchain, and cryptocurrencies
- Native-level written communication skills in English
- Knowledgeable on SEO and popular CMS (wordpress)
- Preferably knowledgeable on Google Analytics, SEMrush, or other SEO tools
- Pay minute attention to detail and work well in fast-paced environments
- Experience working with well-known English media outlets or in corporate communications
- Self-motivated, independent, strong team player
- A university degree in Journalism, Communications, or related disciplines is a plus