Zilliqa is the world’s first public blockchain platform to be built on sharded architecture. We are a globally diverse team on the lookout for like-minded and passionate people who share our mission of making the development and use of blockchain applications for everyone’s life.
You will take ownership of all aspects of fundraising and investor relation matters, and forge and maintain a strong relationship with existing/potential investors to ensure consistent communication and understanding of investor preferences/parameters. You will be working in a fast-paced and innovative environment where you will play a key role in delivering successful fundraising of the company from strategic and financial investors to support Zilliqa’s growth ahead of the related market developments. You will also work closely with the team in navigating the liquidity and funding market landscape of the blockchain environment by providing an accurate and solid brand representation for the company in the markets.
We are looking for an experienced DeFi hacker to help design innovative protocols within Zilliqa. This is a vital role to drive and position Zilliqa as a hub for DeFi activities. You will be responsible for the…
- Design and engineer new and innovative DeFi DApps for the Zilliqa ecosystem
- Design good tokenomics for DeFi Dapps
- Support DeFi initiative from the Zilliqa ecosystem
- Promote DeFi within the Zilliqa ecosystem
- Understand existing DeFi trends and gaps within the Zilliqa ecosystem
- Lead a team of engineers in designing DeFi DApp from smart contracts to UI/UX
- Work with leading ecosystem DeFi DApp team in Zilliqa ecosystem
- Lead governance discussion in various DeFi and Zilliqa initiatives
- Passionate about the cryptocurrency and blockchain fields with a strong interest in CeFi and DeFi. You love to constantly learn and keep abreast of trends and developments in the industry. Degen and DeFi hacker is a plus
- Computer science background
- 3+ years experience in full-stack development and smart contract developments (eg. Solidity, Scilla)
- Good understanding of both in functionality and engineering aspects of web3 tooling and leading DeFi project team eg. Aave. Yearn, Sushi, L2, etc…
- Good understanding of crypto-economics
- Good understanding of spot and derivative markets eg. Perpetual is a plus
- Participation in Crypto hackathons is a plus
- Excellent oral and written communication, including presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal and networking skills
- Must possess excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Strong experience working on multiple assignments at once, while maintaining project deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail and an ability to produce high-quality, accurate work in a fast paced environment
At Zilliqa, we work remotely.