Ripple is looking for a strategic and passionate self-starter to join the corporate marketing team to help usher in a new era of finance powered by blockchain technology.
Corporate marketing is responsible for caring deeply about Ripple’s most valued communities, understanding how best to reach them and driving cross-functional initiatives to do so. As a member of the team, you’ll play an instrumental role in developing and scaling Ripple’s executive education program.
An ideal candidate has experience leading robust programs, championing big ideas and leading projects from inception through execution. This is a rare and exciting opportunity to be involved in delivering an innovative program at a great place to work with the potential to have a tremendous, positive impact globally.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Work with the head of corporate marketing to bring Ripple’s first executive education program to life globally and at scale
- Own and manage relationships with program partners, internal and external stakeholders, and participants
- Partner with BD, customer success, and sales to craft a compelling program for their clients
- Partner with the Global Events to craft bespoke experiences in conjunction with the program
- Be an expert in this emerging space with a deep knowledge of the technology, use cases, and global players.
- Partner and establish excellent working relationships with key partners in Marketing, Sales, Customer Success, Business Development, Product and Global Operations.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- Graduate degree
- Passion for and interest in financial services / FinTech, blockchain, cryptocurrency and/or related fields
- Goal-oriented, creative and thrive under pressure.
- Exceptional communicator with strong writing and presentation skills
- Exceptional relationship management skills; ability to reach out, initiate and cultivate relationships with both internal and external contributors
- A passion for bridging industry and academic worlds
- Serious attention to detail and a commitment to excellence
- Smart, energetic and relentless in the pursuit of moving the needle / doing something new and innovative
- Enjoy mentoring and inspiring the people that you work with and see diverse teams as an asset.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- The chance to work in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact
- Modern office in San Francisco’s Financial District
- Fully-stocked kitchen with organic snacks, beverages, and coffee drinks
- Weekly company meeting - ask me anything style discussion with our Leadership Team
- Team outings to sports games, happy hours, game nights and more!