CoinList is where the world’s best crypto projects build their communities and early adopters can invest in and trade top-tier digital assets. Our mission is to accelerate the advancement of blockchain technology, by finding the best emerging blockchain projects and helping them succeed. CoinList has become the global leader in new token issuance, helping blue chip projects like Solana, Filecoin, Celo, Dapper Labs, and others raise over $800 million and connect them with hundreds of thousands of new token holders. And we now support the full lifecycle of crypto investment, from token sales through token distribution, trading, lending, and crypto-specific services such as staking and access to decentralized-finance opportunities. CoinList users trade and store Bitcoin, Ether, and many other popular crypto assets through CoinList.co, CoinList Pro (our full-service exchange), and mobile apps, while also getting exclusive access to the best new tokens before they list on other exchanges.
Unlike other centralized crypto finance platforms, we're not here to just build a bank or a brokerage. We're building the platform for people who are passionate about moving crypto forward, and we’re just getting started. Come join us and propel the future of crypto!
As a Lending Operations Analyst, you’ll work cross-functionally with teams such as operations, legal, and engineering to improve upon existing operational processes, support the operations of the lending desk, help build a new lending technology architecture, and identify new opportunities.
Who you are:
- You’re excited about cryptocurrency. CoinList’s mission is to help the best crypto companies succeed by serving as a trusted advisor in the space. We’re on the forefront of the industry as we explore new token distribution models, make crypto products accessible, and more. You want to build out the industry’s core infrastructure.
- You're analytical. You have 2-4 years of experience working at a crypto firm, consulting firm, investment bank, or other high-performing company. You're an Excel whiz, and ideally have worked with business intelligence software and SQL, too. Python is a strong plus. You have a strong undergraduate background in finance or a STEM field, graduate degree a plus.
- You’re entrepreneurial. You’ll have (often ambiguous) responsibilities ranging from product, to project management, to operations. While CoinList has an autonomous and flat culture where anyone can propose new initiatives, it is also a low ego environment where you shouldn’t be opposed to getting your hands dirty.
- You’re organized. You’ll be working with our Lending team as well as directly with clients (sometimes multiple at once) and managing complex projects with many moving parts. You make deadlines for yourself and move fast. You focus on the things that matter and aren’t afraid to have hard conversations internally and externally. Your team trusts you.
- You’re curious. You want to understand how things work and like to question things, and can synthesize the ideas concisely. You learn quickly and like picking up new skills like SQL, and project management on the fly. You aren’t intimidated by complex problems and enjoy solving them. There will be resources to support you, but you dictate your growth.
What you will do:
- Improve internal decision making. You will analyze large amounts of data and make actionable recommendations based on it, building dashboards and helping people across the company leverage our data. Your work will directly improve decision making for our CEO and across the company.
- Support and build our lending book. You will intimately understand our lending and borrowing pipeline and support the deal process from pipeline to term sheet definition to executing documents to booking loans to managing loan performance (loan disbursements, block rewards, interest payments, loan repayments.)
- Scale our operations. You will design processes to help us systematically run our lending desk, balancing that against a steady stream of ad-hoc operations requests and interesting problems that need solving.
- Be a founder. As an early part of our core team, you will take it upon yourself to identify opportunities for CoinList, get buy-in internally, and execute. CoinList is an incredibly entrepreneurial environment and we want people who will take advantage of this.
As an early employee at CoinList, you will be a critical part of our core team and have a huge influence over the direction of the company. We will compensate you well, invest deeply in your development, and do everything we can to make sure this is the single best work experience of your life. At CoinList, we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity, value our differences, and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.