Blockchain.com is the world's leading software platform for digital assets. Offering the largest production blockchain platform in the world, we share the passion to code, create, and ultimately build an open, accessible and fair financial future, one piece of software at a time.
We are seeking intelligent, driven, and analytically minded fraud analysts to join our growing risk strategy team based in the heart of Vilnius. The risk strategy team works across functions atBlockchain.com to optimize our crypto products for customers worldwide.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Review and risk analyze transactions and execute decisions on the basis of your risk analysis.
- Contribute your risk analysis to our data models to enhance our risk management.
- Report trends that can help our wider compliance teams to eradicate fraud.
- View historic data to help identify potential false positives and reinstate impacted accounts.
- Escalate and shut down organized fraud attempts based on your risk analysis.
- Work closely with our product, compliance, data science and customer success teams to further enhance our fraud prevention strategies as our team grows.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- An analytical mindset: you will be viewing large data sets and investigating customer accounts at a deep level.
- At least 2 years prior experience within Banking, Finance or FinTech, or a degree in a relevant field.
- Great English language skills, both spoken and written.
- Flexibility. You will be working in a rapidly growing team that is required to provide true 24/7 coverage. As such there is the requirement to work flexibly.
COMPENSATION & PERKS
- Competitive full-time salary
- The opportunity to be a key player and build your career at a rapidly expanding, global technology company in an exciting, emerging industry.
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
- Educational budget, so you can further your academic career whilst working.
- Great office locations and remote working options at your line managers discretion.
- We have Morning, Day and Night shifts available for this role. Night shifts will be paid at a premium rate.
- CV (Resume)
- LinkedIn profile.
When you apply to a job on this site, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by one or more of the following subsidiaries of Blockchain Luxembourg S.A (each, a “Controller”):
- Blockchain Access UK Ltd.
- Blockchain (GB) Limited
- Blockchain (US), Inc.
- Blockchain (LT), UAB
You may contact our Data Protection Officer by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing Controller’s recruitment related activities, which include setting up and conducting interviews and tests for applicants, evaluating and assessing the results thereto, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment and hiring processes. Such processing is legally permissible under Art. 6(1)(f) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation) as necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller, which are the solicitation, evaluation, and selection of applicants for employment.
Your personal data will be shared with Greenhouse Software, Inc., a cloud services provider located in the United States of America and engaged by Controller to help manage its recruitment and hiring process on Controller’s behalf. Accordingly, if you are located outside of the United States, your personal data will be transferred to the United States once you submit it through this site. Because the European Union Commission has determined that United States data privacy laws do not ensure an adequate level of protection for personal data collected from EU data subjects, the transfer will be subject to appropriate additional safeguards under the standard contractual clauses.
Your personal data will be retained by Controller as long as Controller determines it is necessary to evaluate your application for employment. Under the GDPR, you have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted. You also have to right to data portability. In addition, you may lodge a complaint with an EU supervisory authority.