We are Mythical Games, a Venture-backed next-generation game technology company at the intersection of video games and blockchain technologies led by industry veterans. Our goal is to lead the industry by supporting the launch of exceptional video game experiences that leverage distributed ledger technology via our platform of robust tools, technology, and data for game developers.
We are currently looking for a Business Operations Specialist to manage collaborative solution finding efforts, handle cross-functional business problems, and drive work execution within our Creative group. Our ideal candidate is the ultimate team player, has a background in rapid problem solving, and strives to treat others with humility and respect every day.
What you will be doing:
- Perform the full range of operational and project management functions within the Mythical Creative Department.
- Build, improve, and maintain standard operating processes and procedures.
- Conducting ad-hoc financial and budget analysis in collaboration with other business units and finance professionals.
- Influencing without authority to drive alignment between business units and functions, building alliances to accomplish objectives.
- Build and manage project dashboards to include timelines, budgets, backlogs, artifacts, and dependencies.
- Identify, scope, and tackle roadblocks to project success.
- Conduct knowledge management in accordance with standard methodologies for project management, documentation, and file-sharing tools and repositories.
- Coach team members on problem solving solutions and frameworks.
- Research and problem solve on new and novel problems with tight deadlines, presenting and delivering solutions to executive stakeholders.
- 3+ years in a professional environment or have graduated from a top-tier MBA program.
- Must thrive in an ambiguous environment, must be capable of operating on a global scale, and must be a driven self-starter with a passion for growth.
What you need to bring to the table:
- Organization is your superpower. You even have multiple different colored highlighters that you use to keep track in your impeccably detailed planner (or at least an impeccable digital calendar.)
- You are a master of rapid prototyping and problem solving. You thrive in environments where the work evolves regularly and you are tasked with solving problems quickly and efficiently.
- Technology is second nature to you; from spreadsheets to PM software you are comfortable with mastering whatever you are required to.
- You are the ultimate team player. You know how to play your position well and support a fast moving and adaptive team, you believe that teamwork makes the dream work.
- You are a self-starter and are comfortable with working wherever you are. You and your laptop are inseparable and you are equally capable of working from a cafe, an airport, or at home in pajamas.
- You breathe games. Maybe you just beat Elden Ring or the last game you played was Zelda: A Link to the Past, either way you value games as a part of your core identity.
- You have certifications in Agile/Scrum (CSM/CSPO) or PMP certification and are familiar with a broad range of PM techniques.
- You understand Knowledge Management and are maybe even a Certified Knowledge Manager (CKM), knowledge generation and information sharing comes easy for you.
Our team values diversity and believes that it strengthens our games, products, and communities. We strongly encourage POC, folks with disabilities, those belonging to the LGBTQIA+ communities, and folks across all gender identities to apply.
We offer our team benefits such as (but not limited to) high-quality Vision, Dental, and Health Care, generous Parental Leave, and Unlimited PTO to ensure that they actually take time off without the stress of needing to accrue time.
If you need assistance around accommodations due to a disability, please reach out to email@example.com. We’ll be with you as soon as possible; our goal is to ensure an accessible and equitable interview process for everyone.