Head of Research, Investment Banking (Crypto)
HAYVN is a Regulated Digital Asset Investment Bank launched in 2019 to service a diverse array of clientele across:
• Sales & Trading,
• Asset Management,
• Payment businesses
With a successful Series-A raise closed, multi-Jurisdictional regulation and an 18-month track record of strong revenue growth. HAYVN is now looking for a Head of Research to build out the research function.
HAYVN leads client conversations with Research. We believe an independent research business providing clients with investment banking grade research across digital assets is critical in the institutionalisation of the asset class.
We are looking for a top tier investment banking research analyst, ready to step up, build out and lead a Research business. You will oversee all content creation, channel selection, public relations communications and be the face and voice of HAYVN Research. Reporting to the CEO and working as a key member of the firm’s leadership team, you will also take a leadership role in the HAYVN organisation more generally lending expertise to Asset Management, Custody and Trading. A solid knowledge of the crypto ecosystem is preferred but not essential.
• Lead the Research department of HAYVN.
• Overseeing all research deliverables that will be published to the community and media.
• Maintain constant coverage of industry-related news, trends, and developments. Disseminate your insight when appropriate to internal and external stakeholders.
• Develop and Grow a public image for the firm. Communicate the company’s research in various reports, interviews, webinars and podcasts, building the HAYVN brand.
• Participate and contribute in client meeting and conference calls as needed.
• Ex top tier investment banking research analyst ready to step into management and leadership
• Be ready to oversee a growing team of analysts