About The Role:
We are looking for a talented Backend Software Engineer to join our team! You will be responsible for developing, testing, and maintaining code across our mission-critical products. Your tasks will range from bug fixing to extending our platform new features and to creating whole new systems, services and applications. Your projects will be cutting edge and unique in the crypto industry and there will be massive opportunities to learn new technologies within crypto and in general.
Our culture is about diversity, communication, collaboration and education. We are always working together across continents, building amazing experiences and learning along the way.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Help Design, develop, and maintain our technical platform, architecture and systems.
- Communicate regularly and clearly with other team members and also with other ecosystem participants.
- Create high quality software documentation and other written assets to document and explain the system design and how the system functions.
- Identify opportunities to improve existing systems/workflows for performance, speed, and accuracy.
- Work with engineers, designers, and leadership to turn our product and technical vision into deliverables each quarter.
What You Need To Be Great In This Role:
- You care about building high-quality well-tested code, at scale
- Minimum 5 years of working experience as a full-stack software engineer
- Experience with at least one strongly typed language and one duck typed language
- Experience developing apis, backend microservices and database design
- You enjoy being a part of a feedback culture with shared code ownership and want to make a difference worldwide
- The ability to work hands on as a software engineer in an agile environment with a modern tech stack
- Degree in Engineering or Computer Science (M.sc. preferred)
- You’ve designed, built, scaled and maintained production services, and know how to compose a service oriented architecture.
- You’ve built high reliability or security systems, and understand the importance of code robustness and quality in financial domain
- Understanding Blockchain, or at least very curious about Blockchain and willing to learn and keep at the forefront of cryptocurrency continually
- AWS infrastructure
- Node backend (TypeScript, NestJS)
- Angular on the frontend