We are looking for a motivated Full Stack Developer to be part of a team that developing software solutions in the sports-gaming and web 3.0 space. You’ll be responsible for the full software development life cycle of various projects under the TradeStars umbrella.
As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility. If you’re also familiar with Agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you.
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate and implement software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Mind security and data protection
- Write technical documentation
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
- 5+ years of proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Familiarity with web development, APIs implementation, JSON, REST & GraphQL
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB)
- Proficient understanding of Git, and familiar with CI/CD development workflow.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail and organizational skills
- An analytical mind
- Degree in Computer Science, Statistics or relevant field
- Type: Full-time / Project base
- Location: Remote (GMT +/- 3 hours preferred)
- Language: English / Spanish
- Holidays: 2 weeks