The engineering team at Chainalysis is inspired by solving the hardest technical challenges and creating products that build trust in cryptocurrencies. We’re a global organization with teams in the UK, Denmark, and the USA who thrive on the challenging work we do and doing it with other exceptionally talented teammates. Our industry changes every day and our job is to build a flexible platform that will allow us to adapt to those rapid changes.
As a Full Stack engineer in the Investments group, you’ll be responsible for building a great end to end customer experience for our market and business intelligence customers. You’ll find the opportunity to build the foundations of our platform, design APIs that will serve large data sets with low latency and build user interfaces that will help blockchain businesses and investors to make critical decisions. You will also have the opportunity to lead the projects, partner with the product designers and product managers to find the most impactful thing to work on.
In one year you’ll know you were successful if:
- You’ve worked with the other product teams to understand the data lifecycle and optimize how we are serving it to our customers.
- Your team is iterating fast, deploying to production multiple times a day.
- Together with the rest of the team you’ve created scalable, self healing and robust APIs with low latency.
- Together with the rest of your team you’ve built easy to use, customisable user interface components.
A background like this helps:
- Experience with object-oriented programming languages. We mostly use Java but appreciate a variety of languages!
- Experience with cloud providers like AWS or GCP.
- Experience with infrastructure as code tools such as Terraform, Terragrunt, CloudFormation
- Experience with shipping and iterating in close collaboration with design and product partners
- Experience with mentoring and/or leading other engineers and love to teach and learn from others.
- Curious about cryptocurrencies/decentralized-finance or a desire to learn - we can help!