We are Mythical Games. A Venture-backed next-generation game technology company at the intersection of video games and economics led by industry veterans. Our goal is to lead the industry with the launch of exceptional video game experiences that leverage distributed ledger technology, while also providing a platform of robust tools that will allow any other game developers to do the same.
We are currently looking for a Senior Account Manager to join and support our growing Business Development team. This position will report to our Senior Director of Business Development and will be responsible for providing support on BD initiatives coordinating across key internal stakeholders.
- 3+ years of business development or similar in the games/entertainment industry
- Basic understanding of blockchain technologies and how they can be applied to games
- Ability to align a diverse group of internal and external customers with conflicting priorities
- Collaborate w/ the BD operations team to organize and facilitate communication across internal stakeholder teams (platform, game, marketing, engineering, etc.) to ensure partner integrations happen smoothly and seamlessly
- Be proactive in identifying issues / risks / blockers before they occur; have the ability to escalate issues as needed, implement solutions, and learn from mistakes
- Drive multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work well in a fluid, changing environment as creative challenges evolve
- Ability to work remotely
- Results oriented
- Able to work effectively in a small team environment where strong and impactful collaboration is critical and expected
Nice to Haves:
- Experience with blockchain and token economics
- Passion for games
- Technology or media experience
- Experience in both large companies and startups
Our team values diversity and believes that it strengthens our games, products, and communities. We strongly encourage POC, folks with disabilities, those belonging to the LGBTQIA+ communities, and folks across all gender identities to apply.
We offer our team benefits such as (but not limited to) high-quality Vision, Dental, and Health Care, generous Parental Leave, and Unlimited PTO to ensure that they actually take time off without the stress of needing to accrue time.
If you need assistance around accommodations due to a disability, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll be with you as soon as possible; our goal is to ensure an accessible and equitable interview process for everyone.