Crypto Analyst JOB – BLOCKCHAIN ANALYST JobS
Register for this role now on Blockchain121 and sign up to Rainmakrr for more great blockchain jobs UK roles.
Check out our full list of blockchain jobs at Rainmakrr agency and also our guide to the best blockchain startups and crypto recruitment agencies out there if you don’t find your ideal role here and of course if you are just starting our check out our list of the best blockchain degrees uk has to offer!
One of the world’s leading blockchain investment firms, require a technical Blockchain Investment Analyst to join their growing team who have over 30 years of blockchain investing experience.
This is a great opportunity for someone investigating new blockchain analyst jobs that is technical and enjoys investing and research. With the great opportunity to invest in some of the most highly in demand new tokens and companies in the crypto space.
Crypto Analyst Job Role
This position will suit a passionate and highly technical individual. You will identify, present analysis and recommendations to the company’s investment committee covering opportunities across the firms venture and liquid investments strategies. You will also support portfolio companies on token and mechanism design, governance, and technical architecture as well as the implementation of governance management and DeFi strategies.
This Blockchain Analyst Jobs will involve –
- Conducting deep-dive research and publish on various equity and token investment opportunities as well as token economics, governance, community, and smart contract audit
- Supporting the head of portfolio growth for monitoring token economics, architecture design, governance management, ecosystem funds and protocol launch best practices
- Contributing to all aspects of analysis, modeling, due diligence, and documentation to support the investment process form a technology perspective
- Contribute to the definition and implementation of Governance and Defi strategies for our VC and liquid portfolio companies
Crypto Analyst Job – Experience Required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, or related technical discipline
- 3+ years’ experience in crypto native start-up or investment fund.
- Experience with smart contract languages, deployments, audit, and platforms launch.
- Passionate about digital assets and investing.
- In-depth knowledge of the current crypto asset ecosystem participants, blockchains, and underlying technology frameworks.
- Proven experience with smart contract languages, deployments, and platform.
If you have the above experience and want the opportunity to work alongside experienced blockchain professionals focused on providing dedicated mentorship and career progression. Please send me your CV to book a call and discuss further.
You must have crypto experience for this crypto analyst job role and the ability to understand smart contracts. Please register with Rainmakrr to find out about more blockchain analyst jobs